Friday, December 2, 2011

RARE! GE Tube AM Radio Model YRB-60-12 - Before Restoration.


This is how I received the radio, in really good Over-all Condition. Model YRB-60-12. this radio plays well, but will need all new capacitors, I get my caps at tubesandmore.com I use F & T German made Filters, and Orange Drops. I was told, from several different people, that this radio is rare, and I have a great find, If you have a tube radio, Post a video response to this video! Someone replaced the power cord, and Filter Capacitors with Cornell- Dubbler, Electrolytics, the caps are once again bad, so they get replaced. I will make a real time restoration video of it.

Buy Proform 700




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links